Thought I would start posting afresh after almost 6 months with something a little more hopeful.
This is a poem called उम्मीद की बातें ( Let us talk about hope). It was inspired after I visited Gives Me Hope , as suggested by a friend. While some of the stories might be fabricated or untrue on this site, it does give a little bit of hope to people reading it. In a world where good news might often be hard to come by this sure is a great place to stumble onto.
The specific paragraphs are reflective of some of the things I experienced myself and heard some people close to me were experiencing when this poem was being written. So this poem goes out to every one who needs a little bit of hope in life, करते हैं उम्मीद की बातें !
You can listen to the audio recording of this poem in my voice here - Ummeed ki Baaten
This is a poem called उम्मीद की बातें ( Let us talk about hope). It was inspired after I visited Gives Me Hope , as suggested by a friend. While some of the stories might be fabricated or untrue on this site, it does give a little bit of hope to people reading it. In a world where good news might often be hard to come by this sure is a great place to stumble onto.
The specific paragraphs are reflective of some of the things I experienced myself and heard some people close to me were experiencing when this poem was being written. So this poem goes out to every one who needs a little bit of hope in life, करते हैं उम्मीद की बातें !
You can listen to the audio recording of this poem in my voice here - Ummeed ki Baaten
Please do leave a comment about how you liked (or did not like) this poem.
No comments:
Post a Comment